2008-04-04

JavaScript Dialog Box

HOME||CONTENTS

(NOTE: I have removed this feature due to loading problems.)

If it is the first time that you visited this site or if you happen to have reloaded this site, you will be prompted by a dialog box asking your name. After entering your name, a message will appear above the picture of my son on the left sidebar. This trick is made possible by the simple JavaScript codes that I have added.















To add the same feature in your blogsite or website, follow the simple instructions below:

Step1: Open the HTML template of your blog. Add the codes below to the new Page Element.

<script type="text/javascript">
var yourName = prompt("I'm John David. May I know your name?", "Reader");
</script>


Step2: Add another new Page Element and paste the codes below.

Hello <script type="text/javascript">document.write(yourName)</script>! Welcome to this blogsite that my father created. I hope this site would be of some help. Please leave a comment <script type="text/javascript">document.write(yourName)</script>


Step3: Create your own message by changing the highlighted texts in the codes shown above. Save and view your blog.

Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service